Re: got dma working with hdpram

 --- Jeremy Petzold <jpetzold@earthlink.net> escribió: > but 2 questions,

> 1) how to I retain the settings between boots
> 2)I now get no dvd video from ogle and vlc but I get sound. ogle says to
> upgrade my xf86 drivers. does the xfree in unstable fix this problem with dma
>
> dvd playback for the savagepro or for anyone who has experienced similar
> problems.

I believe I amhaving the same problem.  How did you get DMA working?  Does the
kernel affect the DMA settings?  [I ask because when I boot a stock kernel
(2.4.18) everything works, but when I but a custom kernel (2.4.20) my DMA
setings are different and I get the same error you were getting.]

-Roberto Sanchez

Yahoo! Messenger - Nueva versión GRATIS
http://messenger.yahoo.es