apt problem

Greetings All,

Due to a previous apt-get that went wrong, now when I try to install anything, I get much the same as the following:

debian:~# apt-get install ftp
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
You might want to run `apt-get -f install' to correct these:
  libkonq3: Depends: kdelibs3 (>= 4:2.2.2-1) but 4:2.1.2-3 is to be installed
E: Unmet dependencies. Try 'apt-get -f install' with no packages (or specify a solution).
debian:~#

In this instance, I've tried to get ftp and it's still whinging about kde.

I've tried the clean and autoclean options, killed the file in the partial directory.
All to no avail.
What am I missing?

Many Thanks,

Lloyd. :-)