Re: Why dose dselect want to remove half the world when I try to install glade (testting)

On Fri, May 09, 2003 at 01:43:06PM -0400, stan wrote:
> I tired to install grlade on a stable/testing system today, and dselect
> wanted to remove a bunch of stuff. I'm using Gnome 1.4 on a stable/testing
> system.
>
> Why is it doing this,

Because it apparently causes a conflict with a bunch of packages.

> and what can I do to fix it?

Either find the conflict yourself (using aptitude or apt-cache) or show
us the full error and perhaps someone can figure it out for you.

--
Rob Weir <rweir@ertius.org>                              http://www.ertius.org/
GPG keys: 1024D/1E73B7CD, 4096R/3ABDE5EC     |      Do I look like I want a CC?