Re: Pasting URLs via mouse-2 fails in Galeon2

On Fri, 2003-05-09 at 10:54, Joseph Barillari wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I'm running the latest Galeon from Unstable. I'm not sure whether this
> is a bug in Galeon, or a feature of Gnome2.
>
> In a nutshell, in Galeon1, I could select a URL from the location bar
> with mouse-1 and paste it with mouse-2. (As is with most text in most
> X programs.) Now, I have to choose Edit->Copy to copy the URL, and
> Edit->paste to paste it.

Works here, though I have seen this happen from time to time in gnome2
apps.  Restarting the offending app usually fixes it.

Are you using a 2.5 series kernel?  Last I tried, libvte (for gnome2
gnome-terminal) did not do this right with that kernel.

Jamie

--
James Strandboge
Targeted Performance Partners, LLC