Re: Cisco VPN Concentrator + Freeswan howto

On Thu, 2003-05-08 at 22:11, Roach, Mark R. wrote:
> Hi everyone I have written a very basic howto on using debian and
> freeswan to connect to a Cisco VPN Concentrator in Lan-to-Lan mode.
>
> It is available here:
>
> https://okmaybe.com/~mrroach/Freeswan_Cisco_howto.txt
>
> (the https is to get around my isp's stupid web server ban)
>
> If anyone can mirror this somewhere I would apprectiate it. If anyone
> has corrections/requests I am happy to do what I can.

It's now mirrored at
http://www.jellybob.co.uk/~jon/Freeswan_Cisco_howto.txt - hopefully it
won't get *too* flooded... I'm only on 256k upstream ;)

Jon

--

Jon Wood

jon@jellybob.co.uk
www.godaintpants.co.uk/users/Jellybob

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it."