ppp connection problem

Hi everybody

I use ppp for dialin to my ISP. This works great on "normal" phone lines. In
my girlfriend's house, they have an ISDN line which supports analog devices
(telephones, modems). The problem is: before I can dial out, I have to dial a
0 (zero), wait until the dialtone comes, and then continue dialing. How can I
configure this behaviour using pppconfig? I have tried "0 dialnumber"
(whitespace) and "0,dialnumber", but connection fails with "no dialtone" in
/var/log/syslog either way. Any idea?

thanks

joerg

--