re: test -email problems- either ISP or list admin fixed it, THANKS

Thought anyone contemplating using TotalSpeed.net might like to know that the problem got fixed immediately.... or appears to be fixed.

Recent email to the list went thru very quickly.

I don't know for sure who fixed it... the ISP by either fixing the open relay and asking the blackhole admin to delete the listing
or
the sysadmin of this list who may have helped...

Either way... My thanks..

This has been a real pain for a long time and it is great to be able to have my email get to the list in a timely fashion.

John Kennedy

.