Attach and detach from Xsessions/X programms

Hi

I have a rotuer here wich does several things for me. If i want to download
something bigger (or any other thing wich take more time) i start a session
with "screen" wich lets me detach and re-attach to the session any time i
want. So i don't need to login everytime.

I would like to run lMule (linux eMule) on this machine. Since this machine
has no Monitor it has no Xserver installed - only Xclients. LMule is an
Xclient. Is there a way to start an XClient and detach from it (so that i can
logout) and reattach some time later (like i can do with "screen")?

cheers,
Raffaele
--
Raffaele Sandrini <rasa@gmx.ch>