Re: webmin problem (solved)

I finally noticed that webmin-samba was also installed. I then dpkg -P
webmin-samba then dpgk -P <all the other webmin packages> and I finally
got rid of Webmin. Thanks to all for your help!

No I started over with much better success...
I reinstalled Webmin but couldn't access it. After editing the config
and setting ssl=0 I was able to access it OK. I have another problem but
I have that in another email to this list. I just wanted to thank
everyone for their help!

Thx