LILO under ide-scsi emulation (WAS: Chucking an unwanted kernel driver)

Well, I managed to solve that little issue, and now I'm running ide-scsi
emulation on hdc and hdd.  Now when I run lilo, (to save boot
parameters) I get this:

Fatal: open /dev/ide/host0/bus0/target0/lun0/part1: No such file or
directory

There is no such directory as /dev/ide, and I don't know why lilo is
looking there for anything.  It looks like a SCSI-related ID though.

I'm on Sid.

Thanks,
Jonathan

--lilo.conf (stripped down)--