Help with man page errors...

On a few manpages, maildropfilter(5) being one, I'm getting warnings
whenever I read them.  Here's an example warning message:

/tmp/zmankrY4cM:383: warning: can't find numbered character 160

The warning message only happens when you first load the man page and
scroll through it.  If you (when you reach the end) return to the first
page, and begin to scroll through it again, the warnings to not recur.
If you exit from the man page, and load it using 'man maildropfilter,'
the warnings recur.  I've tried different fonts, to see if that's the
problem (notably lat0-08 and iso01.f08).

Oh, during setup I made ISO-8859-1 the default locale.  That might have
something to do with it.  I've been able to get the error on two
machines.  It's looking like an error in some of the man pages, and not
the actual font/keymap settings, I think.

Does anyone have any suggestions for what to try next?

Regards,
--
David J. Weller-Fahy        | 'These are the questions that kept me out
largely at innocent dot com |  of the really *good* schools.'