Re: Strange problem with windowmaker/mozilla

On Sun, 2003-05-04 at 10:09, Roman Joost wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 30, 2003 at 12:45:34AM +0200, Michal Medvecky wrote:
> > I have several desktops configured in wmaker and when I run Mozilla on one
> > desktop, some other apps (such as xterm) in another and switch between them,
> > the mozilla window starts to re-paint itself and repaints again and again and
> > again... until I click on the window heading or with alt+mouse and move it a
> > bit.

> yeh.. additionally i've the problem, that the titlebar of my gtk2 problems are
> flickering. I don't know why, but this includes mozilla in this problem
> :(
>
> > Also when switching desktops, in lots of cases it's impossible to write in
> > <input> fields until minimizing/maximizing the window.
> yeh.. had same problem.
>
> I use: windowmaker 0.80.1-6 and mozilla-browser-snapshot

Same on an sid machine with mozilla 1.3 and wmaker 9.80.2cvs (I tried
this upgrade, but it didn't solve the problem).

I only noticed the problem with mozilla windows, when sub-windows are
opened (bookmark handling, download, ...).
In most case, simply moving one of these windows stops the flickering.

Wonder if it is a mozilla or wmaker bug?

Gaetan Angely