Re: Strange problem with windowmaker/mozilla

On Wed, Apr 30, 2003 at 12:45:34AM +0200, Michal Medvecky wrote:
> I have several desktops configured in wmaker and when I run Mozilla on one
> desktop, some other apps (such as xterm) in another and switch between them,
> the mozilla window starts to re-paint itself and repaints again and again and
> again... until I click on the window heading or with alt+mouse and move it a
> bit.
yeh.. additionally i've the problem, that the titlebar of my gtk2 problems are
flickering. I don't know why, but this includes mozilla in this problem
:(

> Also when switching desktops, in lots of cases it's impossible to write in
> <input> fields until minimizing/maximizing the window.
yeh.. had same problem.

I use: windowmaker 0.80.1-6 and mozilla-browser-snapshot

Greetings,

Roman
--
www: http://www.romanofski.de