Re: radeon 7500

On Mon, May 05, 2003 at 11:47:31AM -0300, Marcelo Chiapparini wrote:
> I want to mount a new system, running woody. I would like to know about
> the performance of the ATI Radeon 7500 video card...

I use a Radeon 7500, but not with the Xserver from woody.  I use a
locally built version of the xfree86.org's CVS repository.  The card
certainly works very well with this setup; 3d accelleration is well
supported and performance seems quite good.  I'm not sure how well it'll
work with woody, though.  Hopefully it will work well there, but if not,
a software upgrade will get you going.

noah