NVIDIA Driver Problem after upgrade

Hi all

on my pc i installed Debian unstable. I did an apt-get update && upgrade last week. And since then my NVIDIA Driver isn't working any more
I got the following error message:

Skipping "/usr/X11R6/lib/modules/fonts/libspeedo.a:spencode.o": No symbols found
(EE) NVIDIA(0): Failed to initialize the NVIDIA kernel module!
(EE) NVIDIA(0): *** Aborting ***
(EE) Screen(s) found, but none have a usable configuration.

Fatal server error:
no screens found

When reporting a problem related to a server crash, please send
the full server output, not just the last messages.
This can be found in the log file "/var/log/XFree86.0.log".
Please report problems to debian-x@lists.debian.org.

XIO: fatal IO error 104 (Connection reset by peer) on X server ":0.0"
after 0 requests (0 known processed) with 0 events remaining.

I compiled the Kernel once again and installed the NVIDIA Driver new. But this didn't help.
My XF86-Config-4 File looks like this :

Section "Device"
Identifier "NVIDIA RIVA TNT2 Model 64"
Driver "nvidia"
EndSection

I think this is ok. I also tried to load the module with modprobe. But this isn't working:

smeagol:/etc/modutils# modprobe nvidia
modprobe: Can't locate module nvidia
smeagol:/etc/modutils#

Any help appreciated. Thanks