Re: exim config rewrite problems

Rex Chan wrote:
Hi everybody,

I've been trying to get exim to work correctly. i'm using the 3.3.x the
one that comes with woody and 2.4 kernel.

Using eximconfig, i've chosen to use my isp mail server to send out
email.

However, after editing the /etc/email-addresses and uncommenting the rewrite section of exim.conf, i found that the
rewrite doesn't work. using exim -brw localuser@mymachine never gets
rewritten to mymailaccount@myisp.
<snip>
Just done with the exim configuration (although this e-mail isn't sent thru it.)

Having searched in the debian-user archives, Ich find out that the caveat is that the hostname has to be written in lower case.

Yuhanes