Debian menus disappeared from KDE Panel

Dear People,

I'm tracking Sarge. Some recent update seems to have caused the Debian
menus to have disappeared from the KDE (2.2) Panel. It is normally
possible to add a button to the Panel by going Right-Click -> Add ->
Button -> Editors -> Debian, and then selecting your choice from
there, but these entries have all gone, and most of my buttons have
stopped working. Any ideas? I couldn't find anything in the bug
tracking system and I'm not even sure where to report this.

Not the end of the world, but it is a bit annoying.

Feel free to cc me if you have any idea. In any case I'll check back
with the list later.

                                                        Faheem.