Re: /dev/input/mse, how do I get it?

On Sat, 3 May 2003 15:03:26 -0400
stan <stanb@awod.com> wrote:

> Problem is. the mouse does not work. The XF86 config file points to
> /dev/input/mouse, but thier is no such ting.
>
> How do I create it?

I guess you have a normal PS/2 mouse, so it should point to /dev/psaux like this:

	Section "InputDevice"
	        Identifier      "Configured Mouse"
	        Driver          "mouse"
	        Option          "CorePointer"
	        Option          "Device"                "/dev/psaux"
	        Option          "Protocol"              "PS/2"
	        Option          "Emulate3Buttons"       "true"
	EndSection

Maybe you're using another identifier, but I think you get the idea...

Regards,
Christian