Re: Linux Users

John:

The July 1998 issue of Forbes had an article indicating the numbers of
users between 1991 and 1998.

The same author did another article on Linux for Forbes in 1998, but I
don't know which issue.  See also Datamation, April 1, 1996 for an
article by Lar Kaufman.

See also the Linux Counter at http://counter.li.org/.

Dean