Re: fetchmail --> exim --X--> spamassassin

On Wed, Apr 30, 2003 at 03:28:33PM +0100, Colin Watson wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 30, 2003 at 03:45:15AM -0700, Paul Johnson wrote:
> > On Wed, Apr 30, 2003 at 09:47:16AM +0200, Francois Chenais wrote:
> > >   | Please turn your line wraps on to 72 columns.
> > >
> > > Why 72, the default in my Sylpheed-Claws is 75.
> >
> > 72 is about the longest you can go and still be both readable and
> > quotable.
>
> Anything up to 76 is fine in my book. Beyond two levels of quoting I
> always either trim or reformat anyway.

Agreed.  I use the perl Text::Autoformat package for all my formatting
needs; for email purposes I have bound a call to Text::Autoformat to
the 'f' key which allows me to reformat a paragraph at a time.

 :map f !G perl -MText::Autoformat -eautoformat

debian package is libtext-autoformat-perl .

Cheers,

  See, if you were allowed to keep the money, you wouldn't create
  jobs with it. You'd throw it in the bushes or something.  But
  the government will spend it, thereby creating jobs.
          -- Dave Barry