Re: Favorite anti-spam tool

* Jamin W. Collins (jcollins@asgardsrealm.net) [030429 19:37]:
> On Tue, Apr 29, 2003 at 05:32:42PM -0500, John Hasler wrote:
> > Hall Stevenson writes:
> > > So, what's the favorites of users here for anti-spam tools ?? Is
> > > spamassassin the current choice of most people here ??
> >
> > I use Spamassassin but I am not entirely pleased with it.  It is poorly
> > documented and I can't make it pay attention to "blacklist_from".
>
> I never really thought of it as poorly documented.  Have you tried:
>
>    man Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf
>
> TMK, that lists all configuration options with descriptions.

This page, http://codesorcery.net/docs/spamtricks.html, is linked from
SpamAssassin's website and describes my setup exactly ! I wouldn't
imagine that it's this simple though...

I'll probably try it real soon. As long as no mail is lost, I don't care
if I have to check the "spam" folder every so often.

Hall