Re: Favorite anti-spam tool

In article <20030429230021$1bec@gated-at.bofh.it>, Jamin W. Collins wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 29, 2003 at 05:16:38PM -0400, Hall Stevenson wrote:

>> So, what's the favorites of users here for anti-spam tools ?? Is
>> spamassassin the current choice of most people here ??

> I use spamassassin and bogofilter.  What one doesn't get the other is
> learning to.

I'm using both of these (for a while I was using bogofilter exclusively;
before that, spamassassin exclusively). I use SA (but with a higher
default score) to catch some of the stuff that bogofilter misses.

Bogofilter seems to let more spam through, but also seems to make less
mistakes.

--
No copies, please.
To reply privately, simply reply; don't remove anything.