RE: Can Debian be used instead of Redhat ?

> > PII/350/MMX/96Mb and as it does not need any gui, linux might be
> > appropriate.
> >

> Following the link to the system requirements page shows that
> it wants 128MB RAM and RH 6.0-7.1 (which are pretty ancient).

> As others have mentioned, it can't hurt to try Debian...

yeah, I have scrounged some more memory, and I think I will try Debian
first, if it does not work I will be no worse off.

This machine is only for the researchers to test the functionality of the
software anyway, so I may as well do all my tests too.

/me rubs hands and looks for faithful Woody CD 1