Re: since I use DHCP, should I still put gateway, that number may soon change

Riley Williams wrote:

Hi Eric.

> since I use DHCP, should I still put gateway?

Part of the DHCP exchange is the gateway to use for that session.
You should simply let the DHCP exchange configure the networking.

Best wishes from Riley.
---
* Nothing as pretty as a smile, nothing as ugly as a frown.

---