Re: Viewing a .wmv file

hi roberto,

the only thing i can suggest is to give mplayer a shot.  the
tarball available off their site ships with a ./debian directory,
so you can  make your own binary package out of it and then install
it with dpkg.

to get windows media formats working, you need to download a
codecs tarball off their site too, and place its contents in
/usr/local/win32

hth
	sean