Re: No line-drawing characters in XTerm

On Mon, Apr 21, 2003 at 07:04:42PM -0700, Dugan Chen wrote:
> What can I do to get XTerm to display line-drawing characters?

Use at least xterm patch level 175, which incorporates the necessary
functionality to support simulating the line-drawing characters when using
AA fonts that don't support them.

rei $ xterm -v
XFree86 4.3.0(177)

I dropped Tom Dickey's current xterm source tarball into Branden's build
tree and managed to build it without too much trouble.

--
 Marc Wilson |     We give advice, but we cannot give the wisdom to
 msw@cox.net |     profit by it.  -- La Rochefoucauld