CUPS and wipeing its history ...

I am wordprocessing a list of passwords, accounts and IDs, this is not the
kind of information I want in the public domain. I am accessing it on a
floppy to ensure it is not on my hard disk.

I have a problem. When I want to print it CUPS will work AOK except it keeps
a copy in Jobs>Show completed jobs.  It goes without saying that this is a
bad idea !

How can I clear out CUPS buffer of completed jobs ?

Also is there anywhere else on my system that the data may be captured or
have I coverd all bases ?

Many thanks
Dave