Re: Multihoming Setup (w/ Apache)

Sean Abrahams said:
> I'm hoping someone can guide me through setting up Debian for
> Multihoming and then possibly configuring Apache to play nice with it.
>
> I've been unsuccessful in finding online resources.

as far as apache is concerned it is transparent. look into
docs on iproute2 for multihoming. one of my former co workers
set such a system up last year, and it worked *ok*, though he
did get sporadic complaints about connection problems.

it's much easier/cleaner to use a actual router to do the
multihoming.

my co workers setup was using 2 different isps with 2 different
sets of IPs on each interface. not a "proper" multihoming setup
where the IP is the same and both ISPs route to it.

nate