Re: "Microsoft" Project for Linux

On Thu, Apr 24, 2003 at 11:08:29PM -0700, Paul Johnson wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 23, 2003 at 06:23:21PM -0300, Fernando Shayani wrote:
> > Does anyone knows a software like Microsoft Project, but for Linux?
>
> Yeah, there's plenty of groupware stuff out there.  Haven't ever heard
> of MS Project before tonight (had to google for it...did you try
> that?).
Project planing stuff e.g. stuff that realy sucks =)

sven@marvin:~$ apt-cache show mrproject
Package: mrproject
 MrProject is a project management program that can help build project
 plans, and track the progress of a project. It supports gantt charts,
 resources and have a calender module.
 .
 The development of MrProject is led by CodeFactory as a free software
 project, and all code is licensed under the GNU General Public License.
 .
  Homepage: http://mrproject.codefactory.se/

Sven

--
It really sucks to give your heart to a girl
You want to know her like she knows the whole world