Re: Getting there

Kevin McKinley wrote:
> On Fri, 25 Apr 2003 00:16:15 +0100
> "Antony Gelberg" <antony@antgel.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> Some of you may remember that I was planning to migrate some servers
>> from RH to Debian.
>
>> an awful lot of spare time.  With this in mind, what can I do to
>> help the project?  I'd volunteer to maintain a package, but I had a
>> look at the HOWTO and it seems like a _lot_ of work...  Is this the
>> case or does it look more complicated than it is?
>
> Check out the newbiedoc project at
>
> http://newbiedoc.sourceforge.net
>
> and consider writing a "Migrating from RedHat" document.
>
> Your detailed notes <cough> about what you did to get Debian working
> would be a good base.
>
> If there's something else you'd rather write about, then write about
> that.
>
> Kevin

That's something that I could do.  It would be good if the project was
linked to from www.debian.org - I could have used some of this info.

Unfortunately I didn't make notes as I went along - however there will be
boxes that I do in the future, so I'll make notes then.  I could get started
now anyway, there are plenty of things that I could write.