Re: Woody installation under VMWare

Jeff said:

> I've had no trouble installing woody on vmware using the scsi virtual
> disk.  I boot using cd disk #5, bf2.4, which recognizes the scsi disk
> everytime.  I'm using vmware 3.2.

yes I have installed to the SCSI virtual disk and it is detected fine
but after the install is done the system doesn't boot(of course I take
the CD out ..). I don't see a SCSI bios in the boot sequence and the
vmware bios doesn't give any options for booting off SCSI disks on
my systems anyways .....

I suppose if you use the CD to boot after the system is installed
it would work but for me its easier just to install to a virtual IDE
at least for the boot partition.

nate