Re: Fwd: Don't spam me!!!!!!!!!!!!

also sprach Noah Meyerhans <noahm@debian.org> [2003.04.24.2050 +0200]:
> My guess would be that it's just another address confirmation scheme.
> Did you check for forged headers and stuff?

They looked quite fair...

also sprach Mark Roach <mrroach@okmaybe.com> [2003.04.24.2059 +0200]:
> *whew* how's that for a one sentence answer? ;-)

It was awesome!

I sent him an email from a specially crafted email address. If that
turns up being used for spam, then I can easily block it and kick
his butt further than the milky way.

But if he replies in a humanly-sensible way, I shall take your
advice and educate the fella a little.

`. `'`

Keyserver problems? http://keyserver.kjsl.com/~jharris/keyserver.html
Get my key here: http://madduck.net/me/gpg/publickey