Small mail server....

At home I set up a small debian 3.0 server (connected to 2-3 clients,
1 win2k and 1-2 linux box) working as a firewall & router to a dsl
connection. Besides the small server (small because is composed of an
old pentium 133 notebook!) runs exim to send mail from outlook
express on the win2k box.

Now, because I've recently discovered the powerful spamassassin on my
office installation (procmail - spamassassin - fetchmail - mutt) I'd
like to install spamassassin also on my home server to "clean" the
mail I receive on my win2k box outlook express.

My question are:

1) What "chain" of software should I use in my server together with
spamassassin to get the mail of my emails (from many providers) and
hand it to outlook express?

2) How should I set outlook express?

Ciao

Vittorio