RE: Compaq DL-360

the bf2.4 install and everything seems to go well >until I configure the
network. It loads the eepro-100 with no errors, but I am unable to ping
external IP address. I am able >to ping the loopback address and the IP
address I assigned to the eth0 interface. This machine was able to
communicate with >a different operating system prior to installation of
Woody.

>Has anyone successfully installed Woody on a Compag DL-360?
>
>My company has an email filter that sometimes filters replies from this
mailing list so if anyone replies will you please cc >me directly?

>Thanks for any help you can offer.
>
>Ben Carter
>Network Analyst
>Douglas County PUD
>1151 Valley mall Parkway
>East Wenatchee WA, 98802
>Voice: (509) 884-7191
>Fax:    (509) 884-0553

Ben,
What does ifconfig eth0 say?  Also might be helpful to include you
/etc/network/interfaces file:

Barry deFreese
Technology Services Manager
Nike Team Sports
(949)-616-4005
Barry.deFreese@nike.com

"Technology doesn't make you less stupid; it just makes you stupid faster."
Jerry Gregoire - Former CIO at Dell