Re: Evolution Config pblm

On Tue, 2003-04-22 at 20:36, Josh wrote:
> hello
>
> i have a pblm with evolution.
> when i edit a mail account, "Defaults" tab, you change 'Sent
> messages folder' to another folder ; then you apply; quit the dialog
> box; you re-edit (the same account), go to defaults tab and you can see
> that the modification has not been taken :/
>
> any idea ?
>
> I'm running a SID; evolution Version: 1.2.4-1

Going to Tools->Settings, then clicking on the "Folder Settings"
settings icon (on the left side of the window), then choosing
where mail goes works for me.  Note that there is no concept of
editing an account here.

| Ron Johnson, Jr.     Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net          |
| Jefferson, LA  USA   http://members.cox.net/ron.l.johnson |
| An ad currently being run by the NEA (the US's biggest    |
| public school TEACHERS UNION) asks a teenager if he can   |
| find sodium and *chloride* in the periodic table of the   |
| elements.                                                 |
| And they wonder why people think public schools suck...   |