Re: How to connect UBS Camera

Just try gtkam package... It worked pretty well for me.

Didier.
_______________________
Didier Dubois
dotBase solutions informatiques SA
25, route des Acacias
CH - 1227 Genève

Tel. +41 22 301 07 07
Fax. +41 22 301 07 08

                      Tomoo Nomura
                      <nomurat@tmo.co.j        To:       debian-user@lists.debian.org
                      p>                       cc:
                                               Subject:  How to connect UBS Camera
                      04/23/2003 07:58
                      AM

Hello,

I am trying to connect Minolta E203 camera but failed.
I can't understand why it says usb_control/bulk_msg: timeout.

kernel 2.4.20, and murasaki was installed.

hub.c: new USB device 00:11.3-2, assigned address 5
usb.c: USB device 5 (vend/prod 0x4c8/0x723) is not claimed by any active
driver.
Initializing USB Mass Storage driver...
usb.c: registered new driver usb-storage
usb-uhci.c: interrupt, status 2, frame# 415
usb_control/bulk_msg: timeout
Vendor: MINOLTA Model: DiMAGE E203 Rev: 1.00
Attached scsi removable disk sdb at scsi1, channel 0, id 0, lun 0
SCSI device sdb: 13217 512-byte hdwr sectors (7 MB)
sdb: Write Protect is off
sdb: sdb1
WARNING: USB Mass Storage data integrity not assured
USB Mass Storage device found at 5
USB Mass Storage support registered.
I/O error: dev 08:01, sector 0
FAT: unable to read boot sector