Re: 2.5.67 Linux Kernel Support

On Mon, Apr 21, 2003 at 03:26:52PM -0600, Brendan Hukill wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm trying to install a 2.5+ kernel that is a part of a package which
> includes the basic utilities.  I am having trouble, as I am not sure where
> to find such a package, and haven't been able to install one onto a Linux
> O/S once I have found such a package.  Can anyone help me identify such a
> package, and also provide some sort of installation procedure description?

I can't say I actually understand what you're saying at all, but if
you're looking for the new modutils that recent 2.5 kernels need, then
you can either get it from Rusty's home dir on www.CC.kernel.org
(http://www.countrycode.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/rusty/) or
your local Debian mirror, in the 'module-init-tools' package.

HOWEVER: you really should read the list rules.  HTML email is not
permitted (for reasons of pointlessness), and attaching .jpg files to
your mail seems...er...um...pointless, too.

--
Rob Weir <rweir@ertius.org>                              http://www.ertius.org/
GPG keys: 1024D/1E73B7CD, 4096R/3ABDE5EC     |      Do I look like I want a CC?