Re: Upgrading Evolution

Am Die, 2003-04-22 um 16.20 schrieb Stephen Hargrove:
> I'm running Woody, and find myself needing upgrade Evolution.  I'm
> currently running v1.05, and need v1.2 (which is in Sid).

I'm using the following source for Evolution 1.2.x on woody:

deb ftp://ftp-stud.fht-esslingen.de/pub/Mirrors/ftp.ximian.com/debian
woody  main

Probably less of a PITA than upgrading to SID for just one app ;)

HTH
--

Matthias Hentges
Cologne / Germany

[www.hentges.net] -> PGP welcome, HTML tolerated
ICQ: 97 26 97 4   -> No files, no URL's

My OS: Debian Woody: Geek by Nature, Linux by Choice