Re: Openoffice installation problem

sdownes wrote:
There seems to be a problem with openoffice at the moment. My apt-update has been trying & failing to upgrade from 1.01 for several weeks now but says broken. I haven't pursued it as 1.01 has continued to work for me I'm afraid

Steve

I have been using OO.org from Debian "unstable" for several months now... since it appeared there. I currently have 1.0.3 installed from those debs without any problems. The most recent upgrade to 1.0.3 was about a week ago and went smoothly. Dunno exactly what your problem is, but if you haven't tried the debs from "unstable" you might give it a try.

Cheers,
-Don Spoon-