Re: kernel configuration

Deryk Barker wrote:
I should remember the answer to this but don't: where is the kernel
configuration (as established by, e.g., doing a make config in the
kernel source directory) saved?

I ask because I want to build 2.4.20 (currently running 2.4.18) but
don't want to run the risk of forgetting to build something into the
kernel (parport_pc is my favourite); it would be much nicer simply to
copy the config file from the 2.4.18 dir to the 2.4.20.

The settings are in .config in the top level of the source.