Re: 2.5.67 Linux Kernel Support

Brendan Hukill wrote:
Hello,

I'm trying to install a 2.5+ kernel that is a part of a package which includes the basic utilities. I am having trouble, as I am not sure where to find such a package, and haven't been able to install one onto a Linux O/S once I have found such a package. Can anyone help me identify such a package, and also provide some sort of installation procedure description?

If you know the name of the program you want, then: apt-cache search <program>
to find the package, then: apt-get install [-t testing|unstable] <package>