Re: 2.5.67 Linux Kernel Support

Jon Wood wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-04-21 at 23:28, Hell.Surfers@cwctv.net wrote:
>> my god you are rude, what did he do to deserve it.
> For once I agree... it's one thing to ask someone to change it, but do
> you *really* need that 14k right at this moment?
>
> Jon

So it's ok for me to ask the OP to change it, but not to give a good reason
why?  It's not one 14k that bothers me, it's lots of them.  My original post
was not intended to be rude, it was well-intentioned advice.

I used to work at a company that was split between Windows and Solaris.
When a few Outlook users got into a thread, the reply sizes seemed to
increase exponentially.  Naturally they all top-posted and didn't trim their
one-liners.  And this at a tech company...