Re: Sarge Release

As I understand it, "stability" in this context refers to the likelihood
of change, not the likelihood of crash. Back when it was "testing," I ran
woody with an uptime of >200 days with no crashes -- seems pretty stable
to me!  So don't assume that "stable" === "debian".  If you need the newer
versions, run testing (or unstable). If you don't, revel in the rock
solidity of woody.

ap

clists@perrin.socsci.unc.edu * andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu