Xandros [Was: Switching from SuSE]

On Mon, 2003-04-21 at 00:50, Haralambos Geortgilakis wrote:
> Hi Yall & Anupam,
>
> dude, checked out Xandros 1.0?

Hmmm... they seem strangely hesitant to give any information at all on
how to get it without sending them a check. I know that companies need
to make money, but not providing easily accesible ISOs is gonna hurt
them.

I do like the look of their SOAP based admin stuff though (but then I'm
a web developer, so I prefer to create my software as a web based app).

Jon