How can I get Gnome 2 set up, on unstable?

I'm trying to build an unstable machien this weekend.

I wan't to use Gnome2, but Wehn I log in using gdm, I just get a pop up
error about not being able to run the Gnome configuration process.

Can anyone enlighten me as to how to get this workig?

If it matters, this will be my first exposure to Gnome 2. I'm using Gnome1
on my testing machines.

Thanks.

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin