Galeon 1.3.3 cookie dialogs appear almost offscreen

Hi.

I'm running the latest Galeon on Unstable. It's been satisfactory in
every respect but one: the accept/reject cookie dialogs appear in the
lower-right, with most of the box offscreen, so I have to drag them by
the title bar to expose the "Accept" and "Reject" buttons.

A minor irritation, but an irritation nonetheless.

I've dug around in gconf-editor entries for Galeon and I didn't see
anything that looked like the cookie dialog placement
settings. Likewise the Galeon preferences. Does anyone know where
these might be stored, so I can wipe them out without erasing the rest
of my preferences?

Thanks in advance,

--Joe

--