Re: HOw to install sound card?

Am Son, 2003-04-20 um 08.57 schrieb Tran Tuan Anh:
> Hi all:
>
> I've been using Debian for 3 weeks.
> But No SOUND CARD installed yet :P
> Now I fixed up much of the things, and want some music for fun.
> Could anyone tell me how to install sound card, or which
> documents about that?

Hard to tell since you do not give us *any* useful information about
your soundcard...

Do an "lspci" as root and look for the chipset of your soundcard.

When you have the output of lspci, your SC manufacturer and model, write
again.
--

Matthias Hentges
Cologne / Germany

[www.hentges.net] -> PGP welcome, HTML tolerated
ICQ: 97 26 97 4   -> No files, no URL's

My OS: Debian Woody: Geek by Nature, Linux by Choice