Re: CVS Login problem

On Sat, Apr 19, 2003 at 04:44:39PM +0200, Thomas Krennwallner wrote:
> So on all other 5 (woody?) clients cvs co is working and only the sarge
> cvs client has problems? If so try on the sarge client:

They are actually 3 Woody clients and 3 Gentoo clients. I only use the
Sarge machine as a server. All 6 clients are giving the same error.

> $ cvs -t co home
>
> and post the output.

$ cvs -t co home
 -> main loop with CVSROOT=:pserver:user@server.com:/usr/local/cvs
 -> Connecting to server.com(ip.add.re.ss):2401
Fatal error, aborting.
9`TKÿû,9`XKÿû$9`\Kÿû9``Kÿû9`dKÿû
                                9`hKÿû9`lKÿúüKÝ]˜Kÿúô: no such user
 -> Lock_Cleanup()

> What version of cvs are you running on the server?

cvs  1.11.5-4

Thanks for the help.
--
:wq!