Xinerama - text displayed on wrong monitor

I'm using xserver 4.2.1-6, with a Matrox G500 in Xinerama mode. When using
browsers such as Opera, Galeon, and Mozilla on my right monitor text from
web page display sometimes ends up written to the left monitor (which I'd
call my primary monitor).  The text is just written right on top of
whatever windows might be open or to the root window.

Another problem I see is sometimes text links on web pages do not display
when the window is on my left monitor.  If I drag the window to my other
monitor the links show up.  In the left monitor I can make them show up by
clicking on the blank space.  I can also sometimes drag another window
over the top of the browser window and make them show up.

Anyone seen behavior like this?

--
Bill Moseley moseley@hank.org