Re: KOffice + KDE3.1 backport

On Sat, 2003-04-19 at 10:49, Sharninder wrote:
> Hi all,
> I finally downloaded and managed to install the kde3.1 backport on a
> clean installation of debian woody. but now when i give the command
> apt-get install koffice
> it gives a host of dependency errors. are the two incompatible .. do i
> need a newer koffice version ?
> thanx

I think that you will either need to install koffice from unstable or
get a backport of that as well since the version in woody probably still
required kde2

HTH,

Shri

Shri Shrikumar             U R Byte Solutions
I.T. Consultant            Edinburgh, Scotland     Tel: 0845 644 4745
Email: shri@urbyte.com                             Web: www.urbyte.com